- Donald Trump may have more supporters than the #blacklivesmatter movement.
- People are still defending Bill Cosby and in turn, disregarding and discrediting women’s rape, while simultaneously saying “WOMEN should know better and do better.” Bruh?
- There are very few WOMEN of color in magazine editorials, like we aren’t BEAUTIFUL AF.
- My school put me on their webpage, but I still owe a balance.
- People continue to think that Posse Foundation Leadership Scholarship is for minorities.
- People keep referring to me and other WOMEN of color as minorities when there are more WOMEN than men and more People of Color than white folks; We are the MAJORITY! Bye, Felicia & Friends.
- There are too many golf clubs and residential complexes that end with the word “Plantation”. Emancipation Proclamation, who?
- Too many Black Men dont want Black WOMEN. Bruh?
- Colourism in the Black & Latin/Hispanic Community got me like …
- Islamophobia, Homophobia, Racism, Sexism, Classism & Patriarchy [and other crap] is decreasing my number of friends on Facebook. I thought friends were forever… WELP!
And #11, just because I am extra tight —
#11: People keep asking me why I am single — I don’t freaking know! Maybe I am over qualified.
I am not an Angry Black WOMAN. I am just a Black Woman who happens to be MAD!
*THESE ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER. I DONT KNOW HOW TO RANT IN ORDER.